- 8 oz of pasta
- 1 tsp oil
- 8 sage leaves chopped
- 1.5 tsp fresh thyme or 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 to 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 3/4 to 1 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to instructions. Drain and keep aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil at medium low heat. Add Sage, thyme and garlic and cook until garlic and herbs change color slightly. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Add tomato paste and pumpkin and mix in. Add milk, salt and pepper and mix in. Bring to a boil. Taste and adjust salt.
- Add cooked pasta, toss well. Cover and take off heat. Let sit for a few minutes.